Our M&A team includes a number of experienced senior practitioners, who are recognised and respected in the market-place for their experience, skills and expertise on complex M&A transactional work and their understanding of the Australian regulatory environment
We help clients manage their transactions from beginning to end, and work effectively with corporate regulators, including ASIC, ASX, FIRB and the Takeovers Panel.
Our M&A services include:
- Executing and defending takeover bids and other control transactions, acting on proceedings before the Takeovers Panel.
- Implementing agreed mergers by scheme of arrangement, takeover bid and trust scheme.
- Implementing shareholder approved mergers or acquisitions, including transactions approved under Item 7, section 611 and Chapter 11 of the ASX Listing Rules.
- Complex share or asset acquisitions and divestitures, including cross-border transactions.
- Corporate reconstructions, including demergers effected by way of scheme of arrangement, dividend and/or capital reduction.
- Complex private equity structuring, including management and leveraged buy-outs.
- Obtaining FIRB approvals and ASX and ASIC waivers relevant to mergers or acquisitions.
- Advising investors, such as hedge funds, on takeover developments and strategies.