Join our Insurance and Workers' Compensation expert Damien van Brunschot for a webinar to examine workplace assaults and explore some of the lessons from the Court of Appeal in State of Queensland v Ringuet  QCA 61.
In this webinar, Damien will discuss:
• Liability for an assault in a mental health facility.
• Breach and causation in assault cases.
• In what circumstances will the failure to provide additional security give rise to liability?
• What evidence does a Defendant need to present?
• Appropriately assessing the propensity of mental health patients for aggression in a hospital setting.
Damien will also be joined by Damian Hegarty from our Employment, Safety and Regulatory team, who will be able to provide insight on managing occupational violence risk generally in the workplace.
We hope you can join us for what will be an interactive and informative webinar.