The evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is requiring employers to navigate unique and challenging circumstances.
Join DWF's Matthew Smith and Mark Curran for an interactive webinar where they will discuss these issues specifically for Australian employers, including:
- How should an employer respond if an employee is diagnosed with the virus?
- When does the WHS Regulator have to be notified?
- Is it a reasonable lawful direction to require employees to work in the office in the current environment?
- How should employees returning from overseas be paid as a result of a requirement to self-isolate?
- Can employees required to look after children due to school closures take personal / carer's leave?
We hope you can join us for what will be an interactive and informative webinar.