Ruairí has extensive experience in acting for financial institutions, alternative lenders and borrowers in relation to syndicated lending, real estate finance (development and investment), acquisition finance, project finance, invoice discounting, lending to fund structures and general corporate and personal lending. Ruairí joined DWF in 2019 having previously worked in a large Irish law firm.
Recent significant deals include advising:
- a number of lenders and borrowers on a number of development finance facilities relating to nursing homes, build to rent, shared living, housing and student accommodation projects in Ireland.
- a number of alternative lenders on all aspect of real estate finance
- syndicates of lenders in relation to syndicated credit facilities to a number of Irish corporates (both secured and unsecured)
- lenders and borrowers in relation to the restructuring of a variety of debt financings.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Donegal Dublin Business Network
- Client remarks
"Ruairi is definitely one to watch. A capable hardworking and intelligent lawyer".