Katarzyna practices law in the real estate department of the DWF Poland. Her practice focuses on performing due diligence investigations, negotiating and executing lease contracts and real estate sale and purchase agreements. She has also experience in a broad range of corporate and commercial transactional matters, which include advising on mergers and acquisitions, offset law, public procurement law, as well as assisting domestic and foreign companies with their commercial operations in Poland. She also regularly assists clients with respect to general corporate matters.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advised one of the world's largest construction and engineering companies during the process of constructing the first liquefied natural gas terminal (LNG) in Świnoujscie in Poland.
- Advised one of the leading publishing syndicate in acquiring shares of a company operating the largest Polish social networking site, including conducting due diligence and drafting and negotiating share purchase agreement.
- Advised a leading European operator of car parks in the acquisition of a Polish enterprise operating numerous car parks all over Poland, including conducting due diligence and drafting and negotiating share purchase agreement.
- Advised and assisted foreign companies in offset negotiations with the Polish government and in the process of offset agreements’ performance.