The team is made up of highly respected, market leading individuals who are focused on delivering efficient, innovative and creative solutions to our clients. Our team has acted for a broad range of clients, and advised them on a range of complex business, legal and regulatory issues.
We provide a range of services to ensure compliance with the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and other applicable Australian laws and policy.
Our Corporate Advisory services include:
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions and disposals, and related due diligence and structuring issues.
- Joint ventures, including devising ownership, management and operational structures to meet commercial and regulatory requirements.
- IPOs, placements and rights issues for companies and managed funds.
- Complex private equity structuring and consequent investment and exit transactions; including management and leveraged buy-outs.
- Advising on board spills, to both shareholders and companies.
- Corporate reconstructions, including demergers effected by way of scheme of arrangement, dividend and/or capital reduction.
- Capital management strategies, including buy-backs and capital reductions.
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule compliance issues, including continuous disclosure, corporate governance and periodic disclosure obligations and board charter solutions for public and private companies.
- Obtaining regulatory approvals, including ASX, ASIC and FIRB.
- Australian Financial Services Licence advice, applications and compliance for licensees.