Our team includes a range of experienced and suitably qualified lawyers, who can free up the time of our clients so they can focus on running their business, rather than spending time on compliance and secretarial functions.
We can provide these services on an ad hoc basis, or offer a complete secretarial and compliance package to our clients.
We have excellent relations with key regulators, including ASIC and ASX, and can ensure that dealings with them are streamlined.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Establishment of companies.
- Liaising with your appointed share registry.
- Attending and minuting board meetings.
- Arranging, attending and minuting shareholder meetings, including the annual general meeting.
- Drafting notices of meeting.
- Directors letter of appointment and deeds of indemnity, insurance and access.
- Maintaining statutory registers in conjunction with our client’s appointed share registry (where applicable).
- Attending to the issue, allotment, transference, transmission, and forfeiture of shares, certificates and registration of share capital, and instructing the share registry to perform these functions.
- Organising production of the annual report.
- Preparing, updating and advising in respect of corporate governance statement and corporate governance policies.
- Managing timing and lodgement with the exchange of all mandatory and periodic reports.
- Advising the company and directors about continuous disclosure requirements, the ASX Listing Rules and the Corporations Act.
- Managing shareholder correspondence and providing advice where required.